Check Name on Admission Portal:To check your admission status, please follow the procedure below:
Go jamb.org.ng/efacility .Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab
Then click on Admission Status,You should then click on check admission status or Click on Access my CAPS.Select the three doted line at the top right-corner of your browser ( i.e. ⋮) and then tick ‘Desktop site‘. (you can click on the image for better view)Then click on admission statusYou will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS
READ ALSO 🔥
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, LAFIA ANNOUNCES RESUMPTION DATE
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, OYE-EKITI (FUOYE) EXTENDS DEADLINE OF COURSE REGISTRATION, TUITION FEE PAYMENT
- OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY, ILE-IFE (OAU) SCHEDULES 2020 POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
- FUTMINNA ANNOUNCES RESUMPTION DATE, SCHEDULES EXAMINATIONS
- UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS (UNILAG) ANNOUNCES RESUMPTION OF ACADEMIC ACTIVITIES, SCHEDULES FIRST SEMESTER EXAMINATIONS
Case 1: If you see CONGRATULATIONS…, accept/Reject your admission and wait for further instruction .
Case 2: If you see admission in progress, then be patient, the status will change in few days/weeks. Just check back after some time.
Case 3: Not Admitted, if in such case, please don’t give up yet! You might still gain admission. Just be hopeful!If you have any question, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you. Congratulations to newly admitted students of Fed Poly Nasawara in 2019/2020 academic session.
OLA FOR BABS REPORTING