This is to announce to all eligible Candidates who wrote the 2020/2021 UTME and chose The Federal Polytechnic Offa as their first choice and obtained a minimum cut – off mark of 150 in the UTME, that due to the COVID-19 pandemic, there will not be physical screening of applicants. The screening will be through the procedure stated below:
1. Applicants must have SSC, GCE O’ level with at least five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language & Mathematics obtained at not more than two (2) sittings.
2. The National Technical Certificate (NTC) or National Business Certificate (NBC) with credit level pass in a trade plus four relevant academic subjects which must include English Language and Mathematics.
Federal Polytechnic, Offa ND Part-time Courses
The under listed two (2) years of six (6) semesters Part-Time programmes leading to the award of National Diploma (ND) are available.
SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY
- Computer Science
- Food Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT STUDIES
- Banking & Finance
- Business Administration
SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- Library and Information Science
- Mass Communication
- Office Technology and Management (OTM)
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Electrical Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- Building Technology
- Estate Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Surveying and Geoinformatics
- Urban and Regional Planning
Method of Application
To apply for the Federal Poly Offa ND part time programme – please click here to complete the online application form.
The Offa Poly Part-time form can be obtained at the rate of Fifteen thousand naira Only
To apply online for offa poly ND programmes, candidates are to visit this Polytechnic portal CLICK HERE , click on admission to fill application form, and make payment
Payment will be made with an ATM card that is interswitch compatible.Candidates are to also upload scanned copy of certificate (s)/result(s) and other required documents as stated online.
CLOSING DATE :All upload should be done within Eight (8) weeks from the date of this advertisement.
HABIDAH, FOR TEAM BABS REPORTING