Nigerian Army 81 Regular Recruitment Form 2021.
This is to inform the general public and All interested qualified candidates that the online registration for 81 regular recruits intake for both trades/non tradesmen/women.
The Nigerian Army will open the portal for its 2020 recruitment exercise for interested applicants on Monday 15th February, 2021 The Basic Recruit Military Training for Trades and Non-Tradesmen is a Short Period Training for people with and without trade skills to enlist in to the Nigerian Army as Trade and Non-trade soldiers.
ENTRY REQUIREMENT FOR NIGERIAN ARMY 81 REGULAR RECRUITMENT FORM 2021
All applicants must satisfy the following conditions:
a. Be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a national identity card.
b. Applicants must be mentally, physically and physiologically fit.
c. Applicants must be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
d. All applicants must possess at least a minimum of 4 passes in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB at O’level including English language.
e. Applicants must be between 18–22 years for non- tradesmen or women while tradesmen or women must be between 28—35 years
f. Applicants must not be less than 1.68 m in height and 1.62 m in length for male and female candidates respectively.
DURATION: The training will last for a period of 6 months of training.
METHOD OF APPLICATION FOR NIGERIAN ARMY 81 REGULAR RECRUITMENT FORM 2021
Applications are to be made online free of charge from the Monday 15th February 2020.CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
1. Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
2. No special centre for recruitment.
3. There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
4. All screening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidate’s respective state of origin.
5. Candidates are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols which includes: regular washing of hands, use of face masks and observing physical distancing.
6. Any candidate who falsifies or forges his/her results and is discovered even during training at Depot NA would be withdrawn and prosecuted by Law.
7. Candidates are advised to come with their BVN printout.
8. Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification of inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
9. You are advised to carefully read the instruction on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt; 07081271985 and 07041467033.
10. Names of shortlisted candidates for screening would be Published on the NDA Website for the awareness of all candidates.
11. Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective state of origin for the screening exercise on 12th – 26th April 2021
12. Successful candidates would be transported to Depot NA for documentation and training from 26th April, 2021