Osun State College of Health Technology, Ilesa is now selling the application forms for admission into its various programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session. See the available courses, requirements and how to apply for the Osun State College of Health Tech.
How to Apply for Osun State College of Health Technology, Ilesa Admission Form
- Log on to https://osunhealthtechilesa.edu.ng/index.php
- For a new user, click on the APPLY NOW button.
- Carefully complete the form appropriately. Make sure you take note of your password. You need a valid email address and phone number for the purpose of verification. You are advised to get an active email. Please take note as it is very important.
- After this process, log in to your email to check for the verification link. Click on VERIFY.
- You will be redirected to the PROFILE PAGE. Click on the MAKE PAYMENT button. You will be required to make payment of a non-refundable fee of Seven thousand, six hundred and fifty Naira (N7, 650.00) (this includes bank charges) as the entrance application fee and result checking fee, using inter-switch enabled debit cards (ATM).
- After successful payment, the ONLINE APPLICATION BUTTON will be active and you will able to complete the exam registration form.
- Upload a digital copy of scanned passport photograph with a plain background not more than 20kb which must be in JPEG (i.e. jpg) with no eyeglasses or veil.
- Kindly supply all other details as requested. Carefully fill in the necessary details.
- Print out the exam slippage to ascertain successful registration.
- To confirm if your registration process is complete, kindly login to http://220.127.116.11/applicant/index/ to verify.
- Please print out the exam slip and bring it to the exam centre.
When the result is out, you will be notified via SMS. You will be required to login into the admission portal to check your result.