The Management of the Polytechnic of Ibadan released the guidelines students and staff are urged to adhere to during the conduction of its exam. See the guidelines below
- All students should wear face masks, wash their hands, use hand sanitizer, and observe social distancing, in all examination halls, in accordance with NCDC On COVID-19 pandemic rules and regulation.
- This is reminding ALL students that it is prohibited to bring phones or electronic devices and other incriminating materials to the examination halls.
- No student Should be allowed into the examination halls thirty (30) minutes after the commencement of the examination.
- All those involved in the conduct of the examination should put on their identity card, be it staff or students
- As a matter of duty, Invigilators are expected to check their students before they are allowed into the examination halls.
Olawale Y.R (Mrs)