The Vice-Chancellor has approved the extension of the 2021/2022 Post UTME registration exercise to Thursday 2nd December, 2021 to enable candidates upload the 2021 recently released WAEC results.
Please note that registration can only be performed on the University Integrated Portal www.portal.uniabuja.edu.ng.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING
i. Candidates with relevant o’ Level results at NOT MORE THAN TWO (2) SITTINGS, and who scored a minimum of 180 in the 2021/2022 UTME;
ii. Must have chosen university of Abuja as their first choice or changed from other Institutions to University of Abuja as their first choice;
iii. Candidates for Direct Entry (D.E) Admission will be required to upload both their O’ Levels and Higher qualifications accordingly into the University portal and register for the screening.
PROCEDURE FOR THE 2021/2022 PRE-ADMISSIONS SCREENING
- Visit https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng and
click on “Click here to apply”.
- Click Undergraduate link on the left panel.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Click on “Get details”.
- Complete the basic information page
(Please note: Enter only valid phone number and email address.
- All candidates are required to pay the sum of two thousand naira (N2, 000) only for the screening.
- On the payment review page, click on
“Generate RRR” and this takes you to another page.
- Click “Submit” and you will be redirected to Remita payment page.
- Enter credit or debit (ATM) card number and other details as appropriate and submit.
- Enter “OTP code” sent to your phone and click continue to complete your payment.
10.After successful payment, click on “Main login” on the portal, enter your Jamb registration number and Surname as password.
- Click on “Login to dashboard” and
complete your registration;
- Ensure you print completed registration slip and payment receipt.
Note: It is mandatory for all candidates to upload their O level results on JAMB portal before they can be considered for admission.