This is to inform all the students of the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) that the management has activated the portal for the 2019/2020 hostel accommodation registration and also released the amounts payable as hostel accommodation fees.
UNIABUJA Hostel Accommodation Registration Procedure.
UNIABUJA Hostel Accommodation Portal opens up from 13th January, 2020.
Application for Hostel Accommodation is optional and should be done through the portal.
To apply for UNIABUJA hostel, follow the procedure below.
- Kindly log on to UNIABUJA Hostel Portal via https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng
- Login in using your username and password
- Click on Hostel Accommodation on the Dashboard to book for accommodation.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- Applicants shall be treated based on first-come-first serve basis.
- A period of one week from the date of approval shall be given to students whose applications have been approved to make payment.
- All booked spaces not paid for within one week of booking shall be revoked.
- You cannot book more than once.
- Make sure you choose a hostel on the campus where your faculty is located.
- PLEASE, DO NOT PAY FOR ACCOMMODATION WITHOUT A BOOKING. THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS.
- Successful students that have been allocated hostel accommodation should Print Bed Space Booking Approval, pay Hostel Accommodation Fee and print evidence of payment.
- They should also print Bed Space Allocation Slip and Hostel ID Card. At this point they can proceed to their various Hostels and see their Hostel Administrators to occupy their allocated spaces.
UNIABUJA Hostel Accommodation Registration Fees.
Male Students (Mini Campus)
- Old FCDA Hostel – N10,000
- NEW FCDA Hostel – N10,000
Female Students (Mini Campus)
- New Female Hostel – N10,000
- Old Female Hostel – N10,000
Male Students (Main Campus)
- Main Campus (Perm. Site) Male Hostel – N15,000
Female Students (Main Campus)
- Main Campus (Perm. Site) Female Hostel – N15,000
- Main Campus Female Hostel – N15,000
- Main Campus (Perm. Site) New Female Hostel – N25,000
MIDKID FOR BABS REPORTING