University of Calabar (UNICAL) post utme Registration will start from Monday, 29 June, 2020 when the portal will open for that purpose.
Please note that the portal will however be shut down at 12.00 mid night on Wednesday, 29 July, 2020.
Payment And Registration Procedure
The following options are available:
E-tranzact option: This option is available in all commercial banks nationwide. At the bank your are required to pay and obtain an E-transact PIN. With the PIN log into the portal http://www.myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link then follow the instructions on the portal after login.
Buy Post-UTME Pin Online option:This option gives access to purchase Post-UTME pin from the portal. Click Buy Post-UTME Pin Online to purchase the Post-UTME pin online. Login with the TRANSACTION ID as the PIN into the portal.
Scratch Card Option:This option is available in the following banks within Calabar Metropolis ONLY:
- Unical Microfinance Bank
- WEMA Bank
- First city Monument Bank
- Heritage Bank
On obtaining the scratch card proceed as follows:
LOG ON TO http://www.myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link On the home page, enter your correct JAMB Registration Number in the box provided Enter the scratch card pin in the box provided Click on login and follow the online instructions.Confirm your entries and CLICK ON SUBMIT Print out the completed form.
THE FOLLOWING CHARGES SHALL APPLY:
Aptitude Test is = ₦2,000.00
Registration will start from Monday, 29 June, 2020 when the portal will open for that purpose. Please note that the portal will however be shut down at 12.00 mid night on Wednesday, 29 July, 2020.
- The date for the Aptitude Test will be communicated to all candidates at the close of registration.
- Candidates are therefore advised to check the portal after the close of registration for their venue and time of the CBT
- Candidates are also advised to ensure their correct phone numbers are provided while filling the form online as the University will communicate with them directly.
- The Post UTME exercise is Computer Based Test (CBT)Special candidate with any form of disability should please indicate during registration.
- Foreign candidates are as well advised to indicate their country of residence
IT MUST BE FURTHER NOTED THAT:
a.) Impersonation is a serious offence and anyone caught will be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents and may be liable to up to 5 years imprisonment
b.) Any candidate who fails to take part in the screening exercise automatically loses his or her chance of being considered for admission.
c.) Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid congestion in the dying hours.
Zellence Unical Office Database Office,
University of Calabar
PRAIZ, FOR TEAM BABS REPORTING