Applications are hereby invited from suitable candidates for admission into the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) Undergraduate Degree Programme for 2020/2021 Session.ELIGIBILITY AND CUT-OFF MARKCandidates who made the University of Uyo their FIRST Choice in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a minimum score of 180 and above are eligible to apply.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N2, 000.00 (Two thousand naira) only
via the University Portals.
Online Registration and Payment Instruction
- Visit http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or www.uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select Post-UTME as the Admission Form Type
- Enter your phone Number and Email address
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at any branch of all
the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita platform.
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login
credentials to complete your registration.
- Printout the 2020/2021 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip
Candidates are required to fill out the Bio-Data form correctly and appropriately
Candidates are also required to scan and upload the original of candidates academic qualifications
Candidates are expected to submit their completed bio-data forms online (please submit only once).
Candidates who uploads wrong or incomplete bio-data will automatically be disqualified
No candidates is required to upload any photograph or biometric capture, as pictures and biometric of candidates have been supplied by JAMB.
Candidates who do not register for the Post-UTME Screening Exercise will not be considered for admission. However Foreign Candidates, Inmates of Correctional Centers (Prisons), as well as Blind and Deaf candidates are exempted from the Post-UTME Screening Exercise.
Candidates with AWAITING RESULTS can also apply.
CLOSING DATE FOR REGISTRATION: Friday July 17th, 2020.
Admissions Unit: 08127691825, 08146129875