Results of the National Examinations Council (NECO) 2020 were released on Wednesday.
NECO released the internal Senior Secondary School Examination (SSCE) results with a two per cent increase of candidates who made five credits and above in all subjects.
Candidates are advised to get the result checking token from NECO website.
Here is a quick guide on how to check NECO results:·
- Go to NECO result checking portal at CLICK HERE
- Pick your exam year. i.e., 2020·
- Pick your exam type. i.e., SSCE INTERNAL (JUN/JUL)·
- Enter your Token Number and registration number in the appropriate columns.·
- Finally, click on the check result button to access your NECO result.