Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the School of Nursing, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital (NAUTH) Nnewi, Three (3) years General Nursing Programme.
CLOSING DATE: 30th April 2021.
DATE OF EXAMINATION: Saturday 15th May 2021.
TIME: 8 am prompt.
VENUE: School of Nursing, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, Nnewi.
NOTE: Come along with a pen, pencil, eraser, and payment slip.
HOW TO APPLY FOR NAUTH SCHOOL OF NURSING ADMISSION
The cost of the form is Ten thousand, two hundred naira (N10,200).
- Make a formal application to the Principal, School of Nursing NAUTH, Nnewi with a certified recent passport (4 copies)
- Enclose a photocopy of all credentials
- Pay Ten thousand, two hundred naira (N10,200) in any Bank to NAUTH Account with Remita and obtain a receipt.
- Attach your photograph to the receipt, make a photocopy and return the photocopy of the receipt with the photograph to the Admissions Office, School of Nursing, NAUTH, Nnewi.
- There would be no entry into the examination hall without the payment receipt.
- Only candidates who possess the entry requirement and satisfy the panel will be considered for admission.
- Do not purchase forms from anywhere or anyone outside of the School of Nursing NAUTH premises Nnewi.
- Adhere to Covid-19 rules. That is no mask, no entry.